We design and build great software. We have great clients. We have a great team.
We want to add to this, a great iOS Developer.
No rockstars, ninjas or gods needed here. If you’re experienced, hardworking and love iOS development, you’ll fit right in.
As an iOS Developer for gcd, we guarantee you the opportunity to work on a great variety of bespoke and challenging applications. Our clients are diverse and range from small startups to large enterprises - across almost every sector. The apps we produce for our clients are designed to disrupt their respective markets and set new levels of expectations for their users.
You will work with a full end-to-end team on every project, including Designers, Engineers, Project Managers and other Mobile Developers. You will be responsible for the development of great applications and you will genuinely be given projects that are enjoyable and rewarding.
Our team is close-knit. We make decisions quickly. We encourage product ownership. Everybody contributes.
We would like you to have:
- a minimum of 2 years experience developing apps for iOS
- a strong proficiency in Objective C and Swift
- experience of working within an agile environment
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- a keen eye for detail and quality
- eligibility to live and work in the UK (essential criteria)
It would be good if you have:
- experience of developing apps for the Android platform
- a working knowledge of Java and Kotlin
- evidence of contribution to a personal or open source project
- previously worked in a software house
Ultimately though, we care as much about the person you are and the potential you show, as the list of skills you have. If you say ‘yes’ to all the above, great. Please do get in contact. If you say ‘no’ to some, but are smart, self motivated and willing to push yourself, then we would also love to hear from you.
In return, we will offer you:
- A great salary plus bonus
- Generous annual leave (with Christmas week off)
- Private medical cover
- A company pension
- Flexible working
- Your choice of working equipment
- Personal development and training plans
- Childcare vouchers
- A free and limitless supply of tea, really good pod coffee and fresh fruit
- Ice cream every Friday
- Regular social events - gaming nights, family BBQs, paintballing...
- An annual weekend trip away