Project Manager - Software
gcd was built on a passion for technology and the endeavour to push the boundaries of what can be done with it.
We are a team of experts who challenge convention and solve problems that others can’t.
We design and build great software. We have great clients. We have a great team.
We want to add to this a great Project Manager.
Project management is viewed as a vital role within our company. It is central in driving forward the development of our custom built client solutions and is a function we value greatly.
Due to continued business growth, we are now in search of a new Project Manager to join our ever expanding team of Developers, Designers, Support Engineers and other PMs.
As PM, you will have overall responsibility for the management and coordination of our client software projects. You will manage your projects from ideation stage to solution, through to development and implementation. You will identify and gather sound client requirements and produce solid estimations. You will always act as your client advocate, ensuring their business needs are understood and catered for.
You will manage project timelines, budgets and scope, ensuring successful project delivery. You will work collaboratively with our other Project Managers to best organise team utilisation to cater for all company clients. Great customer relationships will matter to you.
We would like you to have:
- a minimum of 3 years experience of managing software projects
- experience in developing sound client relationships
- a good level of technical knowledge
- experience of working within an agile environment
- strong leadership skills
- excellent verbal and communication skills
It would be good if you have:
- a computer science, or similar, background
- previously worked in a software house
Ultimately though, we care as much about the person you are and the potential you show, as the list of skills you have. If you say ‘yes’ to all the above, great. Please do get in contact. If you say ‘no’ to some, but are smart, self-motivated and willing to push yourself, then we would also love to hear from you.
In return, we will offer you:
- A great salary plus bonus
- Generous annual leave (with Christmas week off)
- Private medical cover
- A company pension
- Flexible working
- Your choice of working equipment
- Personal development and training plans
- Childcare vouchers
- A free and limitless supply of tea, really good coffee and fresh fruit
- Ice cream every Friday
- Regular social events - gaming nights, family BBQs, paintballing…
- An annual weekend trip away
Please note, all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!